The passenger has to pay the Taxi fare as it appears on the vehicle meter as it is calculated as below:
- BD. 1.000 as the meter starting fare during the first period and BD. 1.250 fils applicable during the second period.
- Fare for each kilometer following the first KM is 200 fils, during the first period, increasing to 250 fils during the second period.
- BD 0.050 fils for each minute of waiting during both periods.
- BD. 2.000 for one time only, if the distance is exceeding 254 KM.
- BD. 0.500 fils for each passenger over five passengers (applicable to permitted vehicles).
- Add BD. 2.000 to vehicle meter reading if the used taxi is from those waiting at Bahrain Airport.
- Add BD. 1.000 to vehicle meter reading if the used taxi is among those waiting at the hotel rank.
- The second period fare is applicable during Public Holidays and weekend.
- Add BD. 1.000 to vehicle meter reading during Hijiri public holidays.
- An additional amount not to exceed BD 2.000 may added to the vehicle meter reading in respect of benefiting from the service offered by licensed telecommunication counters.
- If the passenger wishes to use the taxi for a long period, the sum of BD. 25.000 shall be charged for each (6) hours, or BD. 40.000 for each (12) hours, excluding the calculation for the driven distance.
First period – means the period commencing after 6.00 AM and up to 22.00 PM.
Second period – means the period commencing after 22.00 PM up to 6 o'clock in the morning.
||APPROXIMATE COST (BD)
Incase of any complaints, please dial us on our round the clock Telephone +973 17 782 828