Picking up or dropping off a family member, friend or colleague is quick and convenient.
How to get to the airport
Take the stress out of travelling to the airport. Drive to Bahrain International Airport in the comfort of your own car and park right in front of the departure areas for total convenience.
- Our Car Parks are located directly opposite the terminals for fast access to both check-in and arrivals.
- Our Long Term Parking area offers great rates for travelers leaving for extended periods - from 1 day or longer and this section is a short shuttle ride to the terminal. This is available 24/7 for your satisfaction.
- Before your next flight, don’t forget to check out our special rates online!
- For more information on our car park products click here.
Where do I drop off a passenger?
Passengers arriving at the airport by car may be dropped off with their luggage at the front of the terminal at the departures level. A similar pick-up lane for arriving passengers also runs through the front of the terminal building's arrival level.
- Drivers are requested not to park at the curb whilst seeing off passengers. This is due to the security measures in place at Bahrain International Airport which do not permit cars to park at the terminal curbside.
- Once passengers and their luggage has been picked up or dropped off, drivers are urged to leave immediately to allow smooth flow of traffic.
Where do I Pick up a passenger?
Bahrain International Airport's passenger pick-up area is located in front of the Arrivals Exit doors.
The pick-up lane at arrivals is managed by an automated ticket system and parking is not permitted. The following charges apply:
Pick-Up & Exit Lane Penalty Charges
|1st – 15th minute
|16th – 60th minute
|2nd hour (Any part of the hour after the first hour will be charged as one hour)
||BD 5.000 per hour
- Bahrain Airport Company has the right to tow away any vehicle caught violating the Terms & Conditions and levy an additional penalty of BD 25.000 for towing and a daily tariff of BD1.000 per day for parking the vehicle.
- Bahrain Airport Company will not be held liable for any damages to towed vehicle.